Thursday, October 23, 2008

Theme Thursday - Storyteller

Here is my story for theme Thursday
This week I returned home from Ithaca New York from a visit with six of my seven sisters! We try to do a get-together yearly. Each year we have a sister's exchange amongst ourselves. Sometimes we give things that we have sewn or crafted. This year I offered a photo shoot and my sister with a five month old boy ended up with my gift. I took some pictures of him on Sunday while I was still there and I'm so happy with the way they turned out! The colors there are AMAZING!!!!
Here are two of the pictures I took:


So then later that night I saw the pictures that another sister had taken - pictures of ME taking the pictures. I've never seen pictures of me taking pictures before and I laughed so hard!

This last picture shows my subject, my helpers and a tiny bit of me - a total behind the scenes shot of the cute pictures above.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful shots, Beth! Love those Fall leaves. :) Love the behind the scenes shots, too. What a great thing to do with your sisters. That sounds so fun and what a great way to get connected again.

Joanna said...

How wonderful that you have so many sisters, and the fact that you get together and do a crafty exchange is such a cool idea. I love the secdon shot of baby in the leaves. Your right, the colors are wonderful. Great story.