Monday, June 6, 2011

Sometimes I still do crafty stuff. . . . .

. . . and my husband thinks I'm crazy, but I like to share what I finish!!!
I recently finished a quilt that has been years in the making. Here was the start to it I had several scraps left over from "stuff" and I loved them, and so I put them together and made a funky quilt. When it was all done and quilted and bound and washed my husband asked me what it was for. What kind of a question is that?!? It's to show off my favorite fabrics. It's art, it's what I like to do.



Here is Steve. Our pet desert tortoise who doesn't know he is a turtle. He is so social and friendly. He follows you around like a little dog. I was taking these pictures and . . . there he was! Always has to check out what's going on!






I also made some little pouches to give to the teachers with gift certificates inside of them for end of the year gifts. I also had a few leftover for grad gifts/gift cards.




No comments: